Saturday, March 28, 2015

Live a Great Story

I am overjoyed to announce that this summer I will interning for the Office of Young Adult Ministry for the Archdiocese of St. Louis! Check out the blog post I wrote for them promoting the Encounter Young Adult Conference that will take place May 29-31, and I would LOVE to invite you to join us.

Live a great story and it will bring glory to God.  This was a theme from one of Ennie Hickman’s keynotes at last year’s Encounter St. Louis conference that struck a chord with me.  He addressed attitudes of many young adults today that I can see in myself and in our society at large. A satisfaction with mediocrity and letting the hours flit away without any real purpose are just a couple of the themes that plague our stories and make them tearfully boring.  We allow page after page to be turned without adding much content to the story.  Read on HERE. 

“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement” –St. Augustine of Hippo


No comments:

Post a Comment